Where did the weekend go? I closed my eyes and now it’s Monday.I checked out the Custis trail this morning and found that it is shockingly still full of hills. Good thing my run was a short one!I’ve always wanted this shirt:Not really. I eat oatmeal for breakfast, DUH.
But let’s move onto dinner. When I met Anthony three years ago, he told me that he made an incredible pad Thai. Since then, I’ve been asking him to make it and for some reason he never has! It’s become a big, three-year long joke between us.
But last night we finally had the last laugh. Because he made the pad Thai.And it was so so good. Similar to this recipe.
What are rice noodles, anyways? Here’s an interesting article about three types of Asian noodles and their nutritional differences. Looks like rice is pretty nice.
Dinner for two and a dinosaur. (See him?!)
I hope your week is off to a good start!
- Do you collect strange salt and pepper shakers?
- What’s your favorite Asian dish?
- What did your run look like today?
- NPR: Dishwasher cooking: Make dinner while washing plates
- Runner’s World: Four ways to enjoy long runs
- Washingtonian: How to avoid taking an annoying #healthie photo