Look, you guys. A real silver lining. See it? I’m rarely out running (or actually biking, in this case) during the sunset — I’m definitely more of a sunrise type of person. But yesterday’s evening run/bike was a beautiful coincidence. I was out and about to tie up official move-out items of my old place and ride Betty back to my new place!
And to stop and meet Leah for a drink en route. Yes, we always coordinate to wear matching colors.And by drink, I actually mean non-alcoholic drink. On a hot summer day the Starbucks Refreshers marketing materials got to me and I gave one a try. It is super sweet but pretty refreshing, I guess. And it also costs $4.50 which is completely outrageous.In addition to silver linings, I also spotted this awesome red leather chair on New Hampshire Ave. It’s definitely qualified for a spot in the top ten best street furniture sightings so far!And… on the Virginia side, we have this lovely television on Washington Boulevard. Saw it this morning. Get it while it’s hot!
Actually, it is quite cool outside. My Monday started off quite lovely and I hope yours did too.That’s all I’ve got, you guys. Hang in there.
- What’s the most expensive non-alcoholic drink you’ve bought lately?
- Are you a morning or evening runner?
- What’s your “silver lining” of late?
- NPR The Salt: Field guide to nutritious food
- Running Times: Presence of mind: Sabrina Little (amazing)
- Health.com: Five best vacation spots for hiking