Happy Friday! A plate of scones for you.If only our computers had Wonka Vision — then, I could transport these blueberry, lemon, and ricotta scones through cyberspace in millions of little pieces. They’d reassemble right on your kitchen table.
In the meantime, though, I’ll have to eat these all myself. The good news: Here’s the recipe! Go make a batch.Sorry if you thought this post would be about running. It’s just not. I am still in my pajamas.
So here’s more food!
Last night Anthony and I made spiced couscous and chicken, recipe courtesy of Food Network.It is delicious and I’m not surprised at all that it has a 5-star rating. Question: Do you ever make recipes that have low ratings? I’ll usually go down to 3.5 if I’m feeling edgy.
The best part were the plump, cinnamon-y raisins. I only think of raisins for my oatmeal, but I should show them more love at dinnertime too.
- What’s your criteria for trying a new recipe?
- Scones: plain? with butter? with cream? with jam?
- What’s the one thing you’re MOST looking forward to this weekend?
And because I didn’t write about running, here are some people that did:
- Runner’s World: Eight great post-run beers
- Washington Post: Zero to 5k in 12 weeks
- Health.com: Six tips for a cooler summer run