It’s Friday! Shout it from the rooftops!
We stuck pretty close to the recipe, but substituted 1 1/4 cups chicken stock instead of milk to cut back a bit on the creaminess. And added some shredded chicken for extra staying power.Deeeeelish. I haven’t put many food photos up this week (other than pizza here and pizza here), so here is some pizza.Last night the DC Road Runners got together at DIstrict of Pi pizzeria — one of my favorite pizza places in town! A platter of endless pizzas and apps sure does make a party go strong.I ended up having such a grand time that my camera never left my purse again. The end.
If you’d like to read more, you can check out my contributions to this RunWashington article about running bloggers! Page 47-50.Have a great weekend! I’m kicking mine off with a trip to the DENTIST. Yes!
- Do you like creamy soups or water soups?
- Papa John’s, Dominos, Pizza Hut, or Little Caesars?
- If you had to have a one-hour appointment every day, would you rather it be with a dentist, a doctor, or a psychologist?
- NPR’s The Salt: What the rise of cage-free eggs means for chickens
- Runner’s World: Video: People running after trains
- Washington Post: Fake British spy in Great Falls ordered to leave the US