Thumbs up for the track!A couple other DC Road Runners kept me company today at dear Teddy Roosevelt High School.
Although my tried-and-true track is located in Petworth (a far cultural cry from the Ballston track I visited last week), I still love it because it was my first track I ever really ran on. And also it has the best sunrises.Three miles at a 7:15-7:20 pace with a minute rest in between. Not too tough!I could go on and on about running but there are a lot of other notes I need to share — all of which are inspired by you, the readers!
First, I’m considering picking up prancercising in hopes that John Mayer will put me in his music video. (Thanks for sharing, Dave)
On a similar note, should I start bringing full-sized lamps with me on the metro? Not only is it practical, but I think it symbolizes strength and authority. (Thanks Anthony)Also, I took y’all’s advice and tried out one of these Sparkling Ice drinks. Ehhhh… wasn’t a fan. Someone said that they taste like margaritas and I can see where you’re coming from. Still, the stevia spoiled the taste for me! I guess I need the real stuff.
And lastly, here’s a toilet on the streets of New York city. (Thanks, Meredith)I don’t know how my brain can produce such randomness all at once. I owe it all to you guys!
- Continuing to be random: Do you have one of those padded toilet seat covers? They always throw me off guard when I encounter them.
- Margarita: blended or on the rocks? salt or no salt?
- Speed workouts: Thumbs up or down?
- Mommy Run Fast: 10 strength routines & resources
- DCist: Repairs to 15th St. bike lane coming this summer (woooo!)
- Women’s Running: Running during pregnancy