How can you be sad it’s Monday when you’ve got a sky like this?
I moseyed along the monuments this morning for some truly American miles.
I hope you’re enjoying the new layout of minutes per mile. I decided it was time for a facelift. It’s because I wore this shirt when Anthony and I went on a short run yesterday. Unfortunately I did not have a nap as it says but I am going to conquer Earth today. And don’t worry, I moved before that navy car could get me.
You know what you should get? This book. Anthony and I have made a number of recipes from it and have had a high success rate. Then again I eat everything so maybe I’m not the best judge. Last night we tried the spinach- and goat cheese-stuffed chicken. I don’t see the recipe online, but I see a very similar one here!
Anthony got creative and drizzled my herby sauce in an artistic, abstract trail across the side of the plate like they do in fancy restaurants. Maybe we should open one.On the side we roasted a boatload of vegetables. Tip of the day: buy organic carrots. They actually taste like carrots. Crazy!
- Have you ever wanted to open a restaurant?
- Do you think any particular fruits/veggies taste especially better when organic?
- Do you love/hate this new layout?
- Active Life DC: Weekday things to do, June 17-21
- Runner’s World: All types of runners can wear neutral shoes
- Greatist: Veggie-packed arugula salad