Where to start?
1. The best company?
(Cutest soon-to-be nephew)(Anthony’s good friend, groomsman, and blog supporter!)2. The delicious food?
(Beets and cabbage aren’t for old people you guys… they’re really good.)(Sausage and cheese? Um YES)(Minty melon)Or 3. the hilly, hot, and heart-pumping run?(traffic coming from the opposite side!)(my first 2013 sighting of an Australian brushturkey!)
The answer is that it’s a tie for all three. Lined up back to back in a speedy fashion, which is pretty much the pace we’ve settled into here. So much fun to have, so little time!
- What are three highlights from the past three days?
- Have you ever ran into a wild animal on a jog or walk?
- Favorite type of melon?
- Greatist: Become a better, stronger, lifetime runner
- Crazy dance people: Weekend at Bernie’s dance (why not?)
- NY Times: Where added sugars in our diet really come from