Our workout group is expanding! My other soon-to-be nephew joined Anthony and I this morning for a tough circuit courtesy of the Nike Training Club.
What a workout!
I think I mentioned this the other day, but Anthony’s family has Italian roots. Which means they are pizza masters. And masters of all food in generally, actually. This is not a problem.We ate about seven pizzas. My favorite? Carbs on carbs.I can’t wait until I have a real home and time to grow my own herbs. Fresh rosemary takes flavor to a whole other level. And cheese does too.Sticking with the Italian theme, today we are making cannoli from scratch! All this vacation-ing is hard work.
- What type of cuisine does your family make?
- Have you ever had potato pizza?
- What’s your go-to workout app?
- Run inspired: Spinal erectors & running
- Men’s health: The best headphones for running (I have these ones and think they are great and cheap FYI)
- Redbook: Is there a gluten happy medium?