It’s a big day. Not just because Anthony and I did a massive track workout…Nor because the gate to the track was actually open (meaning we didn’t have to hop the fence!)Nor because we saw a mattress:… and then saw another mattress…
but because MINUTES PER MILE IS ONE YEAR OLD! No better way to celebrate, in my opinion, than with a year’s worth of street furniture. Let the blowout begin.
- What’s your favorite item pictured above?
- What’s the most random thing you’ve ever spotted on the street?
- What was your workout today?
- Washingtonian: Five Healthy Burgers in DC
- Boston Magazine: Shalane Flanagan’s Plan to Win Boston
- Greatist: How to do the Perfect Pushup