I’d heard it might snow last night, but I didn’t believe it. I was frost-shocked this morning! I read this article on “winter running tips” and thought, maybe I’ll head out for my track workout… and then thought, actually, that is the last thing I want to do right now. So I’ve been picking away at hot toast and coffee, letting my eyes and skin dry out to the warm blasts of my space heater.
Is anyone else a fan of cinnamon sugar toast? I’ve been eating it since I was about 5 years old and have not grown tired of it yet.
Since I have no news ( = good news) to report today, I thought I’d point you to some other interesting reads on the web. Here are some of my favorite blogs:
- (Running) Hungry Runner Girl. The author, Janae, is not only hilarious, but also a really good runner. Even with all of her typos, I still love reading her posts.
- (Running) Run Inspired: Very on-topic and focuses pretty much only on running tips and insights. Good research, few ramblings!
- (Food) Kath Eats. I mean, just look at the photos. The end.
- (DC happenings) Prince of Petworth. If you live in DC you probably already read this, but just in case you are in a black hole or something… now you know.
- (DC) DC Beer. I really don’t read this one too much, but find it fascinating that someone is able to write an entire blog about beer in DC. Interesting.
Happy reading! I’m off to play in the snow!
- What are your favorite blogs to read?
- What do you top your toast with? jam? butter? cinnamon sugar? nutella? VEGEMITE?!
- Is it snowing in your hood today?